1701 Quincy Avenue, Naperville, IL(view in map)Naper Small Business Park
The building is part of a six building business park. It contains 32 professional storefront units, all with separate entrances and separate electric meters. Common dock located in the park with a staging area.
Business park is nestled between Ogden Avenue and Route 59. The east end of the park is one block off of Ogden Avenue and the west end is adjacent to the High Grove Lane Business Park, just off Route 59. It is near the Westfield Shopping Mall and downtown Naperville. Minutes from I-88 and two Naperville train stations, Route 59 and Fifth Avenue Station.
No. of Stories: 1
Projected Tax/Operating Expenses: $1.78/SF for 2022
- Light Industrial park
- Tenant Controlled HVAC
- Up to 3 phase, 200amp Electric Service
- Floor Drains & Laundry Tubs
- Annual Tenant Picnics/Semi-Annual Newsletters
- Common Dock Access
- Pace Bus Route 673
- 16′ Clearance
- On-Site Property Management
- Ideal for Assembly, Sales, Service, & Distribution
- High Speed Internet within the Park & T-1 Capability